No matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love. 1 Corinthians 13:3b (Msg)
The entire law is summed up in a single comand : Love you neighbor as yourself.
Life is all about love.
Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount it.
When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you will never get back.
The greatest gift you can give someone is your time.
If you want to express love, you hand better do it now.
You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving...
"God so LOVED the world, so He GAVE....."
The best use of life is love. The best expression of love is time. The best time to love is now.
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment