8 agustus 2009 –
I bow my knee before your throne
I know my life is not my own
I offer up this song of praise
To bring you pleasure Lord
I know my life is not my own
I offer up this song of praise
To bring you pleasure Lord
I seek the giver not the gift
My heart’s desire is to lift him/You high above on earthly kings
To bring you pleasure Lord
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Hallelujah, Glory to the King
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Hallelujah, Glory to the king
From : Majesty (Ron Kenoly)
===========================================
Seneng banged sama lagu ini, favorit dari sejak SMP..
dalem banged maknanya,,
paling suka dengan lirik
" I know my life is not my own" --> Jepppp! nancep selalu di hati aku,,,
sama
" I seek the Giver not the gift" --> jepppppp,,,,,!jeeepp...!,,,
selalu ngingetin aku pribadi buat selalu ingat bahwa hidup aku sudah ditebus oleh Kristus dan aku sekarang memiliki kemerdekaan di dalam Dia,
Segala hal dapat aku peroleh di dalam Dia, tapi bukan segala hal itu sebenernya yang terpenting,,
yang terpenting adalah Pribadi Dia sendiri; yang lebih berharga daripada apapun di dunia ini,,
He is the most precious thing I ever have,,
I Love You Jesus,,,,
No comments:
Post a Comment