Friday, October 23, 2009

True Love

You are the apple of God's eye...
  • Jesus loves me so much that if I had been the only person on earth. He still would have sent Himself to die for me.
  • I must pray for me and other to know the love of God by experience more than knowledge
  • God is love
  • Our weaknesses and failures can never change God’s love for us because His desire to love is His very nature
  • Jesus gives us the grace (power and ability) to help us change in the areas we need to change.
  • Faith is activated, energized and expressed as it works through love.
  • Faith developed through hearing the word, praying in spirit and seeing God manifest His power in the difficult situations
  • When I really begin to know and believe that God loves me, then I will have less trouble trusting Him for the answer to prayer that I am looking for
  • FAITH works by letting God love me
  • Speak it loud : “ God love me, He will never leave me or forsake me and He has a good plan for my life”
  • There is no fear in love but full grown. Love turns fear out of doors and expels every trace of terror!
  • Practical ways to walk in love
  • Proverbs 23:7a says “as thinketh in his heart, so is he” so if I think unkind thoughts, I become unkind, But if I think loving thoughts, I become loving”
  • Thinking good thoughts is very important because it opens the door for God to work
  • Proverbs 18:21, “death and life are in the power of tongue” so, it is important that you and I learn to use our words for blessing, healing and building up and not for cursing, wounding and tearing down.
  • Five language of love: words of affirmation, gifts, acts of service, quality time, physical touch.
Love is decision, not a feeling. Love is Action.

No comments:

Post a Comment